I’ve had lot’s of my friends ask ‘WHY AREN’T YOU POSTING?????’, so here is a post for you, but I don’t have any pictures for you :( Hopefully some new ones coming up this week!!! :)
Anyway, Awel is hosting a blog party. So here are the answers to her 40 questions :)
1) What’s your all time favourite blog/blogger?
Oh. My. Goodness. I have no idea!!! Let’s see… iheartfaces, Adori Graphics, The Word Crafter, RubySky Photography… so many :)
2) How do you personally define forgiveness?
Being willing to forgive/excuse a mistake.
3) What object of your possession has the most sentimental value in your eyes?
Our home movies :)
4) What song do you consider your personal theme song?
Hmm, I really love ‘Words I Would Say’ by Sidewalk Prophets.
5) Do the opinions of others about you really matter to you?
At times, of course. But sometimes it’s fun being the ‘lone weird one’ :)
6) Do you ever make up words?
Oh, you mean like Shaboofalaquanda? Or Rumplechumuskiveltarzamalutis? Yes, I do :)
7) Off the top of your head, do you know what your middle name means? (You can look it up though! :)
Joy… it probably means Joy. Just a guess though :)
8) What’s something that never fails to make you smile?
Maber. Hehe :)
9) What person has touched your heart the most?
Jesus Christ (Otherwise known to Katherine as J.C. I will get you back one day Katherine!!!) :)
10) Give a scene in a book where you really understood what the author was trying to convey.
Yikes, I have no idea.
11) What do you think of HTML? Is it the ENEMY or your friend?
Definitely my friend :)
12) What person comments the most consistently on your blog?
13) Who is your personal hero/heroine (fiction or real, or both) ? Why?
14) Are you curious or are you satisfied knowing that “that’s just the way it is”?
Depends on what my question was.
15) List the your top 5 favorite songs. Do they have anything in common? Why do you love them?
- Words I Would Say – Sidewalk Prophets
- Safe – Phil Wickham
- Born Again – Third Day
- Haven’t Met You Yet – Michael Buble
- Everything Falls – Fee
- (You mean I seriously can only pick 5??? This is nuts. I am breaking the rules) City on our Knees – Toby Mac
- Hold My Heart – Tenth Avenue North
- Defying Gravity – Wicked
- The Things we do for Love – 10cc
- Hello Seattle – Owl City
16) Do you ever get into arguments with…your characters? (that’s if you write a book :). And if you don’t write, do you think you would?
Absolutely not. My characters would be SO much more mature than that :)
17) While reading a book or watching a movie, were you ever blown away by an unexpected plot twist? What was it and how did you react?
LOL probably Enchanted where the girls end up marrying each others fiances… :)
18) What’s your personal opinion of i-designs? (orignal, I know, but I really want to know! :)
Only been following for a little, but I like it so far!
19) What’s your favourite color combinations?
Purple and green.
20) What’s your favourite comic book series?
Pearls Before Swine or Farside
21) What is the oldest book you’ve read? How old was it? (By old, I mean, like antique books…the manuscript doesn’t have to be old, just the copy of it. :)
The Bible. It’s pretty old.
22) What character in any movie or book, would you say is the MOST like you?
I don’t know.
23) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
Just totally skip the braces… STRAIGHT TEETH!!! :)
24) As a child, what was one thing that always frightened you? This could be something real or imagined! :)
25) What’s your life motto?
When life hands you lemons, sell them and buy ice cream.
26) As you’re sitting in café, you’re given a note: “It’s in your best interests to meet me at 7 P.M. tonight, alone, at Pine and 4th.” How would you react?
Oooooh! How mysterious! Go for it! :)
27) Name seven of your favourite books.
I love books, but I am SO sunburnt right now and tired from staying up ’til 1 last night. I can’t think of 7 books I like, much less the titles of any 7 books.
28) Name your absolute favourite font (you can have more than one though)!
29) Have you ever cried over…a book or a movie?
30) What’s something that’s brought you so much comfort?
Seeing my room clean.
31) Describe what you would call a perfect moment.
Lying on a hot pink (non-plastic) chaise lounge chair with my Canon Mark 11 and a glass of iced tea with a tiny lemon wedge on a balcony of a 5-star hotel overlooking the Caribbean. *sigh* We can dream, can’t we???
32) What’s the fastest you’ve ever read?
33) What’s your favorite book/movie genre?
Book: Fiction :)
Movie: Chick flicks ARE kind of fun :)
34) Do you say one word a lot just because of the way it sounds? If so, what’s the word?
‘Like’ without thinking about it, and ‘I’m Sorry’ for reasons I have no idea.
35) What’s something you thought you’d hate, but ended up loving?
36)Do you prefer British or American spellings of words (ex: the British favourite to the American favorite)
‘Favourite’ definitely looks British, which I love :) But it takes too long to type (Whew! That one extra letter is killing me!!! :).
37) List a few of your favourite names.
- Alaina Marie
38) What is your favourite movie?
Ahhhh! Another impossible question!!! The Wedding Planner, Love Comes Softly, A Cinderella Story… the list continues.
39) Imagine you’re writing a story, and one of your characters keeps something buried in a box where no one will find it. What’s in the box and what’s its significance?
A key that unlocks the Secret Garden :) I am super original.
40) Was this boring? (be honest! :)
Not boring, but long :)